The Hi-Low SL Electric Adjustable Bed by Flex-A-Bed is an ideal luxury alternative to a hospital bed for the home. Individuals living with home health care, those in assisted living environments, and even those individuals who are healthy and lead active lives can achieve the perfect night’s sleep.
In addition to head and foot adjustability, the base of the adjustable bed can easily be raised and lowered vertically.
- Head and foot adjustability
- Vertical adjustment with Standard Mattress: Without casters – height variation from 20.75 inches up to 31 inches; With casters – height variation from 23 inches up to 33 inches
- Vertical adjustment with Low Profile Mattress: Without casters – height variation from 16.75 inches up to 23 inches; With casters – height variation from 19 inches up to 25 inches
- Whisper-quiet motors
- Optional, dual-timed massage
- Mattress retainer cover for the foot of the bed
- Removable locking casters
- Optional side rails
- Optional side rail covers
- Mattresses available: Innerspring, low profile, gel-infused or memory foam, memory foam, and latex
- Choose soft, medium, firm mattresses
- Available sizes: Twin, Full, Queen, and Dual King
- Standard available lengths; 74 inches and 80 inches
- Additional charges for 84 inch length
- Delivery options: curbside, threshold, in-bedroom, move and dispose existing bed, or move existing bed
NOTE: The Flex-A-Bed electric adjustable bed should not be considered as an alternative to a hospital bed. A physician should be consulted when health issues are involved as to the appropriateness of an adjustable bed.