SHIPPING & RETURNS
We Offer FREE SHIPPING for ALL MATTRESSES, FOUNDATIONS, and ELECTRIC ADJUSTABLE BEDS WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES.
For all other orders within the Continental United States, Flat Shipping rates will apply based on shopping cart value.
For orders outside the contiguous states, (e.g. Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Mexico, other countries), Extra Shipping Costs will apply. Please contact Premium Adjustable Beds for the extra shipping costs – [email protected]
Sales Tax is not collected.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, PayPal
Terms of Sale
1. Currency: All prices listed are in US Dollars.
2. Payment: All forms of payment are payable in US Dollars. All orders are subject to credit card approval.
3. Inventory: Subject to availability.
4. Shipping: Most products are shipped from the factory. All mattresses, electric adjustable beds, and foundations are shipped free within the Continental United States. For all other orders within the continental United States, flat shipping rates will apply based on the shopping cart value. Extra shipping costs will be assessed for orders to areas outside the continental United States, Most items in stock will ship within 3 to 5 days, however, some orders may take from 2 to 4 weeks. We ship electric adjustable beds, foundations and some mattresses via truck, and other items via ground FedEx. All shipments must be sent to street addresses, not P.O. Boxes.
5. Cancellations: If an order is cancelled after it has been shipped or it is refused upon delivery, you will be liable for the following charges: the cost of processing the order, shipping the product(s) out to you, and the cost of transporting the product(s) back to the distribution center. A mandatory 20% restocking fee will be charged for all cancelled or refused orders that have already shipped. This policy applies to all orders including orders that qualify for free shipping.
6. Damage Claims: Please inspect all shipments upon receipt. Note on the Bill of Lading any damages to the product, carton damage, etc. and make any damage claims to PremiumAdjustableBeds.com for any FedEx and truck shipments. Premium Adjustable Beds will assist in the process of collections.
7. Shortages: Claims for shortages or errors must be made in writing within 5 days from date of receipt.
8. Returns: Our company prides its self on quality, value and service. With the exception of the mattress air chambers, the following items are non-refundable: replacement components for the original air chambers, mattress top covers, mattress foundations, adjustable bed bases, linens, accessories, mattress toppers, mattress pads, and pillows.
If you received the item, and have not opened the package and wish to return it, you will be responsible for the shipping charges back to the company, and a restocking fee. A refund check will be issued to you as soon as Premium Adjustable Beds receives confirmation of arrival and condition of the item from the manufacturer. The refund check will be made out to you minus the processing charges and the restocking fee.
If you are not completely satisfied with your Queen (dual), King (dual), or California King (dual) air bed, you may return the inner air chambers and replace them with either, latex, coil, or memory foam components. Fluid suspension chambers are available for replacing the air chambers in the Twin, Full, Queen (dual), King (dual), and California King (dual). Return shipping of the inner air chamber and replacement component shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. All returns must be prior approved. A return merchandise authorization number (RMA) will be issued and must accompany the return. The RMA will be assigned after you email us at [email protected] All unauthorized return shipments will be refused. Please allow 30 days for the exchange.
Send your package, prepaid and insured, to the following address:
Premium Adjustable Beds Returns: Mobility Within Your Reach, Inc. RMA (your number here) 91636 Hwy 202 Astoria, OR 97103
Warranty Claims are handled by the manufacturer. If you have a claim, please contact us. Include your name, order number, phone number, and claim. We will contact you as soon as possible with warranty information and instructions.